A dynamic, high-caliber senior international executive with more than 35 years of cross-sector
(Telecoms, Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Logistics, and Investors Advisory)
experience across Europe, Asia, and Africa. As a result of his efforts, he is
● World Peace Ambassador (Spain), for World Peace Tracts (https://peacetracts.org/)
● Global Ambassador, Commonwealth Entrepreneurs Club (https://www.thece.club/)
● Executive Committee member, Global Wealth Forum (https://gwforum.org/)
He has International public speaking experience as Speaker & moderator, having taken part in
the following events:
● DRC International Investment Summit, held in Kinshasa in June 2022 moderating the
panel on ” Channelling Support & Skills training to Women-Led Businesses Through
PreDevelopment Funds to Improve Project Success”.
● Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank Group, held in Accra, Ghana in May
● Daly College Business School Indore, Research Foundation of India, RFI & RFI-CARE,
The International Multidisciplinary Conference on “Future Vision for India at 100 in 2047”.
● LEAD India Foundation, Empowering Sustainability, covering Agriculture, sustainability,
and farmer empowerment on the 90th birthday commemoration of Bharat Ratna Dr. APJ
Abdul Kalam. New Delhi, India. October 2021.
● Leaders Without Borders Annual Business Summit and International Honours, Dubai.
● International Cultural Diplomacy, Córdoba, Spain. June 2021.
● Executive Forum: 4th Industrial Revolution Challenges & SDG, Madrid, Spain. July 2021.
● Global Annual Investment Congress & Summit: SDG & ESG challenges, Dubai,
He has been officially invited to take part in the Global Sustainability Summit 2023, a combined
effort of IISD-CMI to celebrate their 15 years of dedicated service to the nation. Indian Institute
of Sustainable Development (IISD), and Carbon Minus India (CMI), are Public Policy Think
Tanks and Research Institutes with an objective of working to ensure overall enhancements to
the lives of the common man through scientific research and innovations. Their aim is to engage
with communities at the grass-root level and IISD-CMI strives to put India onto a sustainable
path that is inclusive and equitable to the people, planet, and business.
He has also published four articles in the Corporate Investment Times magazine, in the
December 2021, January, April & August 2022 editions
Edition December 2021 – Digital Currencies & the least advantaged in society
Edition January 2022 – – Safeguarding the Future of Youth in the continent of Africa – An aspect
of Youth Development and Empowerment
Edition April 2022 – The Sovereign Economic Development Model (Part 1)
Edition May 2022 – The Sovereign Economic Development Model (Part 2)
Edition August 2022 – It takes a village to raise a child
And currently an advisor and member of several boards:
● Board Advisor, Asian-African Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
www.asianafrican.org. Financial & Investments advisor, FNG Consulting
(https://www.fgnconsulting.eu) Advisor, Mission Actions Group (MAG), Association of
Family Offices of Asia (https://www.familyofficesasia.com/)
● Accademia di San Pietro. https://www.accademiasanpietro.org/. Robert is a Member of
the Administrative Council.
● Compagna della Croce Reale. https://www.crocereale.it/. Robert is the director, General
Chancellery for Institutional, International, and Diplomatic Relations and Cooperation.